The Sales Manager Industry is responsible for the execution of the Industry sales strategy at the territory level and ensure that the sales team meets or exceeds the business plan goals (orders/sales) set in the dedicated geographical area (Alberta). This position reports to the Regional Sales Director and is responsible for the representation of the Automation, Industrial & Control Schneider Electric portfolio.
Objective of the job:
1. Lead the team of Sales Representatives to meet or exceed the business plan (orders/sales) defined in the geographical area (Alberta).
2. Execute strategies to expand existing markets and opening new markets.
3. Lead the commercial execution of the business plan. Formulate, communicate, implement, and evaluate tactical sales plans which support business development and increase market share. Monitor outside (and inside) sales performance to ensure a united touch point for the customer
4. Ensure the team will support other Sales Rep across the Schneider Electric Canadian organization, to share business opportunities and foster solutions.
5. Negotiate discrepancies between customer's expectations and the organization. Cultivate, develop and maintain long-term customer relationships.
6. Train, coach and mentor Sales team
7. Escalate and resolve issues that impact customer satisfaction to the appropriate parties within the organization to ensure quick resolution
- Bachelor Electrical engineering / Automation
- At least 10 years of combined sales and technical experience, in the electrical distribution/automation sector
- Proven selling, presenting and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.