$150K - $188K ($120K - $150K base, 0.15)
Posted on 01/19/18 by Chris Patel
CP Petroleum Engineering Consulatants Inc.
$150K - $188K
($120K - $150K base, 0.15)
Posted on 01/19/18 Chris Patel
Responsible for overseeing the sales department in their region. Sets local and regional sales quotas, manages salessupport staff and representatives, and advises the company about sales performance.
- Direct distribution of product or service.
- Develop and follow up on business leads.
- Cold call, direct email, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Manage team of sales staff.
- Assign sales territories, set sales goals, and establish training programs for the organization’s sales representatives.
- Set sales quotas.
- Advise the sales representatives on ways to improve their sales performance.
- Handling and monitoring some of the sales and financial activities
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Maintain contact with dealers and distributors.
- Analyze salesstatistics gathered by their staffs to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and to monitor customers' preferences.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Travel to different locations to make sales calls.
- Processing weekly payments
- Attend and preside over sales meetings.
- Maintain reports.
- Generate numbers for company to determine if sales goals have been met.
- Hire, train, and lead sales representatives.
- Managing expenses and invoices.