Regardless of how much sales or management experience you've had over the years or what you studied in college, you can rest assured that with our Sales Manager in Training Program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one night at a time.
As a Sales Manager, you have the opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial side. You will be engaged with inside retail sales, marketing and business development while providing quality guest service.
Additional responsibilities of a Sales Manager include:
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm's exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor's advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
Store Execution and Management
- Ensuring merchandise and POP is current, consistent and displayed appropriately
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Managing merchandise through verifying open orders daily and transferring merchandise
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and state regulations are followed
Sales Managers should demonstrate superior communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidates will have experience with inside sales, marketing, customer service and/or business development.
Additional job requirements of a Sales Manager include:
- Results driven and service oriented
- Strong fit within Mattress Firm's culture
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Ability and willingness to work some weekends, evenings and holidays
Sales Managers should possess one or a combination of the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Military experience
- 5 years of sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products