At Mattress Firm, we promote from within, reward success and foster a culture of fun, friendship, and development. We are on the hunt for Retail Sales Consultants to join our Sales Manager in Training Program.
Here at Mattress Firm, we're hip to the fact that most people don't know much about a mattress – other than the fact that they like to sleep on one! That's why we have an in-depth 4-week training program for all of our new team members.
You can rest assured that with our Sales Manager in Training Program, Mattress Firm will provide you with the tools you need to improve lives one relationship at a time.
We offer a guaranteed hourly rate VS commissions and bonus opportunity. We send home whichever number is higher.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Employee Perk Programs (discounts)
- Employee Purchase Programs
What Makes a great candidate?
- Fast thinker with high self-motivation
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Results driven and service oriented
- Bachelor's degree
- Military experience
- 5 years of sales, customer service or management experience
- Microsoft Office products
(a mix of these works for us, too)
Skills that help you win here:
- Competitive Nature
- Problem Solving
- Customer Focused
- Superior Communication
- Experience with
- Inside Sales
- Customer Service and/or Business Development.
A day in the life:
- Providing exceptional guest service while driving sales by executing Mattress Firm's exclusive Buying Process
- Maintaining awareness of competitor's advertisements and services offered
- Participating in assigned training and development initiatives to remain current on products, offerings and programs
Store Execution and Management
- Ensuring the store is properly merchandised, and the correct sale is displayed in store
- Following opening and closing procedures and balancing of books
- Inventory management
- Ensuring assigned stores are to company standards, while policies and safety regulations are followed.