PRIMARY ROLE or FUNCTION:
Housed within the IMG North America Events group, the primary responsibility of this position is to effectively drive new business revenue, while enhancing profitability on existing partnerships for The Honda Classic PGA TOUR Event business.
- Proactively search and close new corporate partnerships for the tournament and community outreach initiatives
- Manage and grow profitability on an existing book of business, while maintaining 90% renewal rate
- Actively participate in product development, analysis of asset margins and overall sales/marketing strategy in collaboration with CPC and IMG Golf leadership
- Oversee the activation of all clients from commitment through execution in collaboration with the operational delivery team
- Generate qualified lead lists via active networking, in market presence and other means
- Proactive efforts with tournament sales team and Tournament Director on PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partner initiatives to result in Honda Classic revenue growth
- Collaborate with IMG shared resources and event staff on B2B and B2C strategy and execution plans to enhance annual profitability
- Identify new special event and/or programs designed to increase revenue and market equity
- Develop and share KPIs with corporate partners, conduct post-event recap meetings with client base
- Prepare 10-20 proposals weekly that include a multi-faceted sponsorship, while adhering to the profit margins required as agreed upon with Tournament Director
- Proactively adhere to weekly, monthly and annual activity and revenue targets as set by Tournament Director
- Liaise with local business, community and government leaders to build key stakeholder equity in the event.
ESSENTIAL JOB KNOWLEDGE and COMPETENCIES:
- 3+ years work experience sales, sport sponsorships and/or marketing industries
- Detail-oriented; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and produce quality work within deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and to solve problems effectively and independently
- Superior organization, interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Willingness work non-traditional work hours, including weekends and holidays
- Sharp attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to adapt to shifts in market and/or organizational conditions
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.