Career Opportunity: Sales Manager – Frutarom – North East
Are you an experienced Sales Manager who can provide innovative solutions to complex problems? Are you driven to compete and succeed in your environment? Do you have experience in food science, flavors, or similar fields? If you answered "Yes!", then Frutarom has your next role!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We are looking to add a remoteSales Manager to our team!
The Sales Manager will build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs, as well as designing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand the company's customer base while ensuring its strong presence. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Promoting value-added Frutarom Health products to existing and target customers to meet / exceed sales budget and contribute to growth targets.
- Submitting written sales action plans (S.A.P.) and providing necessary follow up with customers and target companies to insure continued growth within defined territory.
- Preparing Territorial reports, developing sales contracts, and presenting sales proposals.
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics, while generating new leads, sources and developing client referrals.
- Developing and presenting company products and services to current / potential clients.
- Selling to existing / potential direct customers, as well as providing sales support to other divisions.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts, monitoring competitors, market conditions and product developments.
- Scheduling sales activities, maintaining sales activities records and preparing & monitoring sales reports.
- Developing business strategies for each customer. Providing target budget and action plan for each year, outlining how strategy will be achieved, and negotiating the results.
- Providing fiscal sales and expense budget for regional territory and maintaining accurate monthly and quarterly reports and forecasts.
- Ensuring pertinent information on client's behalf and that of Frutarom Health are communicated to all appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
- Serving as the liaison between the company (marketing/product development) and the customer.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Manager will have proven business planning, sales, and networking skills. They will have an excellent customer focus with a collaborative approach. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree required – preferably in food science or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three plus years of B2B distributionchannel and selling experience.
- Proven execution and follow-through skills required.
- Experience setting annual goals and action plans for new territories.
- Experience providing education and training to influence sales; ability to research, inquire, and execute on market data to build future strategies is also required.
- Ability to be proactive and self-motivated, driven to compete and succeed and with high ethical standards.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.