Sales Manager Government
8 - 10 years experience •
Sales Manager - Government Sales (Client really wants Government Sales experience to be considered)
Requires a bachelor?s degree or equivalent education and experience and a minimum of 7years of experience with 5years management experience.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and at least five years related experience and/or training.
- Collect and analyze bid requests from government agencies, determine profitability for each proposal, develop pricing strategies and present recommendations to management
- Analyze market data and trends to identify growth and price improvement opportunities
- Quote pricing and credit terms for commercial customers
- Negotiate, administer, extend, and terminate contracts as needed
- Collaborate with customer service to prepare and submit bid proposals and review/record results
- Coordinate with logistics to ensure timely and accurate delivery to customers
- Develop and maintain two-way communication to ensure good working relationships with customers
- Process customer orders, investigate and resolve customer issues
- Ensure accuracy of bid and customer information in bid database
- Follow-up with prospective customer leads obtained from trade shows, referrals, call-ins and other sources to grow de-icing sales in assigned territory
- Lead and/or participate in special projects as assigned
- Adhere to and support Core Values; Integrity, Respect, Value Creation, Collaboration and High Performance.