Are you a Sales Manager searching for a new and exciting opportunity based out of Northern Indiana? Are you a strategic leader that utilizes the Servant Leadership philosophy in order to provide ongoing support and guidance to your sales team? If so, then this positions is for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader!
- Exciting innovative, collaborative and family-oriented work environment with flexible work/life balance and schedules!
- Challenging and progressive career development
- Excellent compensation package that includes: salary, commission, holiday bonus and profit sharing!
- Excellent comprehensive health and wellness programs, best practice PTO policies and paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and dependent scholarship program!
What will you be doing?
- Develop, plan and execute on Sales and Marketing initiatives that are aligned to the organizational revenue and profitability goals.
- Utilize the Servant Leadership philosophy to provide ongoing support to your sales team, while also leading, motivating, mentoring and developing your team to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with dealers to build trust and develop long-term relationships.
- Ensure organizational KPI’s are understood and achieved.
- Plan, organize and execute a calendar of events for national trade shows, marketing initiatives, and sales meetings to brand the organization as a leader in the industry.
What you need for this position?
- BS degree in Sales, Marketing or Business
- 7+ years of hands on, proven success in leading, motivating and mentoring a sales team, developing and executing on strategic marketing and sales plans, and successful development of dealer growth in a large business-to-businessdistributionchannel environment.
- Computer skills as well as a technical/mechanical aptitude with industry specific equipment, manufacturing, building/construction.
What we’d like to see, but NOT a showstopper: