Our Client is one of Most Recognized in the country. Currently we are looking for a Sales Managers to lead teams in our offices throughout the US.
- Responsible for leading a team of 5-10 Financial Advisors in day to day activities
- Provide coaching and guidance to new associates on developing their business practice
- Work with other members of the management team to continue growing the office
- Responsible for personal production and management of team
- Joint work with junior advisors
- Excellent compensation
- The Sales Manager is responsible for leading and advancing profitability, growth, and retention of the business in the region, consistent with overall business unit objectives. Key player in developing and implementing strategic and tactical operational initiatives. Effectively manages operations and processes. Sets and monitors performance standards. Is responsible for mentoring, coaching and motivating a team of Account Executives and Customer Service representatives to ensure the achievement of the team’s goals, organizational objectives and financial objectives.
Direct report to Managing Director
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Achieve Business Objectives
Develop business plan and manage all aspects of marketing to achieve profit and production objectives.
Develop and train team members
Establish performance goals and manage performance
Coach employees toward performance and development objectives
Make hiring, termination and compensation decisions
Manage workload, workflow and service levels to maximize efficiency
Responsible for compliance to all company and regulatory requirements
Accountable for team’s quality, results and corrective action plans
Business Strategy Development
Implement and execute long and short-term business strategies to effectively
Lead the development of strategic business planning activities, including marketing and underwriting that are designed to increase the business unit’s presence in the market; retain the appropriate mix of business; and achieve overall growth and profit objectives while considering our market competitive position.
Marketing, Agency Management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of driving sales of financial services and products
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of financial services and products on the insurance and investment sides.
- Must be licensed with s7 and Life and Health