Looking for those interested in a long-term career, with the will to grow with an organization.
eTeam is a $150M global staffing company that provides high-volume staffing and service-based solutions to Fortune 500 Companies and Government Agencies. We offer contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and payrolling services to our clients around the world. At any given time, we have more than 2,000 global contingent workers on assignment through us. eTeam is currently the 5th largest global diversity staffing supplier and has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing global companies. We have also been ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
We are searching for a Sales Manager to grow an up-and-coming, local market for our organization. This individual will be responsible for both building new business relationships, as well as maintaining current client relations. The ideal candidate is someone who can not only sell but build and effectively manage a team of sales representatives. We are looking for someone who is best described as dedicated and passionate about going above and beyond to provide high-quality work.
- Maintain current client relationships and develop new business
- Increase sales and market share
- Generate leads
- Classify client needs and create staffing solutions
- Train, mentor, and motivate recruiters and account managers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' experience in staffing required
- Strong industry knowledge of sales tactics
- Hardworking mentality
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor and strong communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission plan
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Expense account for business-related expenses
- Monthly phone and laptop allowance