What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
As an Enterprise Sales Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. S/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within North America’s largest Enterprises in the digital world.
- On a typical day you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C-level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- An established network of contacts
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online sales experience in digital software sales
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective