As the Sales Manager, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence, and fun. The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and marketing effort while working with the management team to build meaningful relationships with the assisted living community in the area.
- Evaluate, develop and implement the community’s sales plans working directly with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
- Responsible for entry and maintenance of database management system/lead tracking
- Lead and coordinate all community outreach and community events for seniors, their families and the professionals in the community
- Build and maintain relationships with potential residents and their families, identify level of care services, provide excellent customer service and follow-up to assist with the move-in process
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of three years of experience in an assisted living, long-term care, hospice, homecare or other customer service field as a sales manager.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skills
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Exemplify an influential team player
- Exude confidence and self-awareness
- Engage personal style with strong interpersonal insight
- Uphold the principals of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.