Duties & Responsibilities:
- Market existing transportation services to match the needs of shippers and identify market expansion opportunities.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with the supply and marketing divisions of the customer utilities, production and marketing companies to further the utilization of Company’s services.
- Must be able to negotiate and structure complex agreements for transportation, supply and/or market connections, and facilitate market expansion projects to meet customer and company objectives.
- Instrumental in the creation of new capital expansion projects, to include the negotiation of the physical aspects of contracts, reimbursement agreements and other agreements.
- Responsible for managing the administration of the deal completion process and facilitate the customer's understanding of complex transportation deals. Will assist customers in the application of Company’s FERC tariffs and procedures.
- Provides service and maintains good relations with customers, works with customers to identify concerns, resolves issues and provides information to explain company procedures, positions, and philosophies.
- Provides market, supply, competitor pipeline information and recommendations to support negotiations and other competitor analysis activities.
- College graduate (business, engineering, or a related area) with a strong work ethic and 5+ years of post-college work experience in the energy industry.
- General working knowledge of Energy Transfer’s and Florida's transmission systems as they pertain to the development of transportation proposals preferred.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for use in negotiations, in marketing Company's transportation services, and in making proposals or presentations to Company's management and customers.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work under stressful conditions, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Independent worker but able to work well on a cross-functional team.
- Excellent computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Frequent travel for meetings with customers, negotiations and development activities will be required.