Netsmart is healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. We provide innovative healthcaretechnology, including electronic health records (EHRs), health information exchange, data analytics, and mobile clinical and consumer engagement solutions, for the behavioral health, social services and post-acute communities. We serve more than 560,000 users in more than 25,000 organizations across all 50 states.
At Netsmart, our goal is to change the face of healthcare today by making whole-person care a reality through technology, services and advocacy. This is only made possible by assembling a team of the brightest talent in the industry. Our team profile is built around professionals with a drive to succeed, a creative energy to drive change, and a passion to provide the best possible products and services to our clients, and the patience they serve. Our Mantra says it all...Vision Driven, Cause Connected, and Passionate about Opportunity and Obligation.
The Sales Manager is responsible for the opportunity ownership of a regional book of business for Netsmart. This individual leads a group of strategic opportunities that are aligned to existing clients. The Sales Manager will work with a team of Client Alignment Executives in a leadership capacity. The individual is accountable for ensuring each opportunity is following the proper process for developing partnerships with clients, aligning Netsmart solutions to their short and long term goals, and bringing these opportunities to closure. The region includes clients across all communities we serve, including human services, long term care, and home care.
Requirements For Success:
- Partners with the Client Alignment Executives to achieve performance targets by leveraging your extensive process knowledge and industry software product expertise.
- Works with assigned opportunities to define the goals and develop a shared timeline.
- Provides accurate data on the assigned book of opportunities, including financial forecast, timeline, risks, etc.
- Communicates with passion and understanding, Netsmart's overall guiding principles and strategic imperatives, solution offerings, technology, and consulting services and how they relate to provide total client value.
- Helps to cultivate relationships that include C-Level leaders (Department heads, Administrators, Commissioners, Bureau Chiefs, CIOs ) and business counterparts to ensure growth of the client relationships and software transformational opportunities.
- Works well in a matrixed organization and effectively teams with the Netsmart Community Practice Leaders, Lines of Business Managers, and Operational teams to bring the right resources to the client alignment effort and bring opportunities to closure.
- 8 or more years of software salesexperience
- 3 or more years of sales management experience
- 4 or more years of experienceselling enterprise software applications
- Demonstrable success in leading and managing significant account growth for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales team leadership, development, motivation and teaching
- Experience in human services, long term care, and/or home care sectors
- Worked with service organizations giving guidance in enterprise software deployments
- Current health and human service relationships
- Professional certifications are advantageous
- Leading, teaching, motivating a team
- Opportunity Shaping/Opportunity Creation
- Lead Generation
- Negotiate to Close
- Proposal Development
- Software Opportunity Qualification
- Value Proposition Development
- Software Presentation