As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for strategic development and direction of the Office Equipment Structured Finance team in the US. Your primary responsibilities will be to lead a sales team while successfully managing the commercial activities within your designated area.
You will report to the North America Regional Sales Manager in the Office Equipment Global Business Unit.
Day to day:
- Lead a team of Account Managers
- Define and implement a sales strategy, plan and targets, within boundaries of Office Equipment strategy, in order to give systematic direction to and control over sales and business relationship activities.
- Ensure systematic identification of market trends, portfolio developments & sales opportunities, in cooperation with internal/external stakeholders, in order to assure (strategic) sales and program alignment with market demands.
- Liaise with Sales Directors on business intelligence and an integrated sales strategy and plan.
- Develop KPI-s, control cycle and procedures for performance monitoring against plan for the sales team.
- Identify/cultivate new sales opportunities in co-operation with partners on all transactions over $250, 000.
- Structure and negotiate complex big deals, deviating from program agreement, integrating legal, fiscal and credit risk aspects.
- Monitor on KPI-s and achievement of sales budget in terms of portfolio, P&L and risk costs
- Introduce new products and services to partners, providing information & training and in co-operation with Program Management implement new vendor/partner agreements.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction
- Ensure needed staff quality, quantity, motivation, and behavior.
- Ensure that sales information and reports are compliant with corporate standards and requirements
“We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect.”
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a matrix setting
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial management experience is preferred
- Experience in managing long, complicated sales processes and negotiating operating/program agreements
- Ability to influence management decisions
- Experience communicating complex information to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience leading a team of professionals
- Excellent influencing, persuasion, and collaboration skills on all levels within the organization
- Ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Highly competitive benefits