Develop and manage an independent dealer distribution network to facilitate and maximize the share and sales of products for the Company.
Role & Responsibility
- Develop and maintain a dealer organization capable of delivering quality experiences at all its operation levels to customers.Work with dealership to provide high customer satisfaction.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization. Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company.
- Protect and manage the financial resources of the Company and our dealers. Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company.
- Attain market share goals through product sales. Market and sell all available products to drive branding.
- Respond to order and retail requests.
- Develop annual district strategy and individual dealer strategy.
Dealer Communication and Accountability
- Drive dealer performance by holding quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with core dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal.
- Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
- Conduct dealer training & promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate district sales training schools (new products and competitive).
- Ride with new sales specialists orientating them to the Company.
- Commercial marketing.
- Territory management.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated due to “home office” arrangement.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree. Degrees in Engineering, Business Administration, or Marketing preferred.
- Equivalent experience is accepted.
- Experience Required: 2>5 years
- Travel Required: 75%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.