The Company seeks a Sales person in the Bay Area to focus on Data Center and Cloud customers based in Bay area and Western US. This position will be responsible for developing opportunities, managing and aligning activities and driving revenue growth through existing design wins and securing new ones with strategic Data Center customers.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Driving design wins and revenue growth for all accounts, with heavy concentration on Cloud and Data Center providers.
- Develop account plan and align weekly activities with sales manager.
- Build and cultivate continuous relationships at all key accounts together.
- Assess competitive threats and position Inphi products as best solution for customer to win.
- Manage the technical support of key customers.
- Interact and engage with customers to understand their needs, translate the requirement into a suitable solution
- Work closely, effectively and efficiently with other Inphi organizations such as marketing, applications, operations and engineering to facilitate sales, including account plans, messaging and presentations.
- Assemble and distribute competitive data helpful to Inphi management team in determining new product planning, partnerships essential to sustain Inphi growth and strategic plans.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of successful Technical sales and/or marketing, Sales or Applications experience with leading semiconductor or optical module companies selling to Telecommunications, Data Center & Cloud providers.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of optical modules, high speed interconnect, mixed signal and DSP SoCs is a plus.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively, independently and harmoniously with a team.
- BSEE or equivalent.