Location: Plainfield, IN, US, 46168
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Responsible for market shares for Crown and other key product lines, financial performance, day-to-day activities of each branch's territory sales function.
- Plan, conduct and participate in sales meetings. Design and implement sales strategies and programs. Coordinate activities among other managers ensuring proper communication. Review and approve sales related functions as required.
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective Branch and National Accounts customers.
- Offer support and oversee activities of sales group. Assist staff in making customer calls. Assist in daily time, territory, and account management.
- Recruit, select, train develop and counsel direct reports. Prepare budget for branch manager.
- Review accounts receivables ensuring receipt of payment for the products provided.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Five to seven years material handling industry experience, preferably with product sales background
- Strong leadership skills
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.