Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retaillocations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
- Responsible for market shares for Crown and other key product lines, financial performance, day-to-day activities of each branch's territory sales function.
- Plan, conduct and participate in sales meetings. Design and implement sales strategies and programs. Coordinate activities among other managers ensuring proper communication. Review and approve sales related functions as required.
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective Branch and National Accounts customers.
- Offer support and oversee activities of sales group. Assist staff in making customer calls. Assist in daily time, territory, and account management.
- Recruit, select, train develop and counsel direct reports. Prepare budget for branch manager.
- Review accounts receivables ensuring receipt of payment for the products provided.
- Bachelordegree, preferably in business management, marketing, entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business program, or several years of successful sales experience
- Five to seven years material handling industry experience, preferably with product sales background
- Strong leadership skills
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to safely operate lift trucks for product demos