Why should you consider this opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a world's leading producer of building materials that inspire architectural and decorative solutions? Are you passionate about distribution of products that inspire the life of many people?
At Cosentino (www.cosentino.com) we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our Distribution Center in Nebraska. The Centers are an example of Cosentino's total commitment to its clients, providing them with exclusive and high-quality service. The Centers combine the functions of (a) warehouse, (b) brand and product showroom, and (c) sales network.
You will join a company:
- With an international mindset and presence in 80+ countries
- With an amazing growth story, sustained by an extraordinary innovation with products such as Silestone®, Dekton® and Sensa by Cosentino®
- In which you will be able to grow your career and develop your leadership skills
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Manager you will serve as our client's main point of contact, helping them to reach their goals and ensuring a continued, positive and profitable relationship for both sides. This position will actively identify, pursue, and increase sales and brand loyalty by calling on architects, designers, fabricators, builders, developers and related contractors while coordinating and collaborating with other members of Cosentino Sales Team.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase and reach long and short-term sales plans for stone surfacing products within the territory
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within the remodel, home improvement, cabinet makers, builders and fabrication
- Ensure customers have adequate marketing materials to support sales, including samples, brochures and other collateral supplies, such as display towers.
- Manage customer relationships by resolving client concerns, ensuring customers are set up in CRM System, providing price quotes, scheduling weekly visits, etc.
- Maintain a constant awareness of the markets and pursue profitable opportunities by executing and communicating marketing initiatives (i.e. pricing, promotions, product changes)
- Manage account report, own sales budget, and maintain disciplined to stay within assigned sales and expense budgets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Actively promote Cosentino to the community in the commercial construction & builder industry by hosting and attending local chapter events for ASID, IIDA, AIA & HBA along with other targeted associations
- Develop, establish, and grow relationships with all builders, architects, designers, fabricators, general contractors, developers and property managers by scheduling appointments, meetings or other personal sales efforts
- Commit to continual learning and knowledge of Cosentino Surfacing Products, the proper application and specification requirements along with fabrication and installation process to ensure proper use and overall customer satisfaction
- Work with General Manager and Sales Team to execute business strategy for all customer segments in the area (home centers, K&B, Fabricators, etc).
- Evaluate, negotiate, close, and execute contracts/agreements for materials, installation and services, as well as the sales positioning in model homes, design centers and showrooms
For whom is this opportunity?
- 4+ years of sales or field merchandising experience
- 2+ years of commercial and builder sales experience
- Stone fabrication or distribution experience
- Experience with Customer database, Salesforce preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Communication: Oral & Written. Capacity to interact with multiple levels within all faces with commercial industry projects
- Capacity to develop workshops or industry related events.
- Computer skills: Office Suite, CRM system (e.g SalesForce)