What You’ll Do
The Tech-Zone Sales Manager will develop and oversee a portfolio of new & existing customers from a variety of channels with the goal of growing new business, deepening the relationship and cross-selling additional services. The Tech-Zone Sales Manager will implement disciplined sales and relationship building strategies to achieve targets for growth and profitability. The Tech-Zone Sales Manager will have the ability to work in a high growth environment with new and evolving services and be willing to take initiative in proactively identifying and taking
advantage of opportunities with minimal direction.
- Identify and solicit business from new and existing members from a variety of sales channels.
- Meet volume/funding targets for each sales channel as set out at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Maintain and enhance current sales relationships between the member and the branch network.
- Develop new business through warm-calling new members, follow-through with referrals, and outside sales activities.
- Responsible for business development management strategy to increase product/service penetration, maximize yield and increase profitability.
- Deliver quality customer service by ensuring that new members are satisfied with their level of service.
- Respond to client questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner escalating as appropriate.
- Create and enhance sales processes focused on delivering an exceptional member experience.
- Communicate and work effectively with members of the Tech-Zone organization.
Who You Are
- Able to establish operational objectives and assignments, and delegates assignments to
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affects immediate operation(s) and may also have company-wide effect
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting method,
techniques and evaluations.
- Requires the leadership ability to change thinking, or gain acceptance in sensitive situations
- Experience of 5+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.