Colonial Life values the business partners and representatives we have throughout the state of Florida. Our thoughts and prayers are with all Floridians after Hurricane Irma and we’ll come through this even stronger. If you are looking for a great opportunity, reach out to us today!
Colonial Life, an established leader in the corporate benefits industry that’s been in business for more than 75 years, has an immediate opening for a sales leader to join its market-leading team in Tampa, FL. The person in this position is responsible for recruiting and developing othersales leaders as well as building and maintaining relationships with business owners and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite.
Qualified candidates will receive comprehensive sales and management training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
This position provides:
- Competitive production-based compensation
- Lucrative recruiting, development and sales bonuses
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life
- Incentives such as world-class travelexperiences offered annually to top performers
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a dedicated instructor
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience leading, recruiting and developing a team
- Desire to lead and motivate others
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous salesexperiencepreferred
- Health & Life Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the onboarding process
Learn more about Colonial Life and the specific responsibilities of this position at .
©2017 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.