Checkmarx is seeking a self-motivated sales leader to build strategic vision and tactical execution to continuously penetrate the market for new business and upsell opp. In this role, the manager will fill a critical part at Checkmarx by successfully managing, orchestrating, and executing all Sales and Business Development activities for their territory business while making a significant impact on our revenue. We are looking for a driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and knows how to lead, coach, and motivate their team to overachieve their quota.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic “go to market” business plans
- Grow the team and hire strong members to the existing team
- Provide effective day- to day guidance, training, and direction to the team.
- Manage expectations through routine and thorough contact and communication internally
- Establish a “trusted partner” relationship internally and externally.
- Handle customer escalations
- Work together with the marketing team to build a strong go to market strategy
- Identify opportunities for new solutions or new project approaches for target accounts
- Participate in selected industry activities, organizations, and tradeshows as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of sales management and experience leading a team
- Experience selling technical software to enterprises preferred
- Experience in software security is a major advantage
- Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex sales strategy to ensure both short- and long-term goals, objectives. Meet or exceed assigned team quotas.
- Proven track record in building successful teams.
- Experience with startup and international companies a must
- Forward-thinker and innovator, team player, Creative problem solver
- Proficiency with salesforce.com
- Post COVID – Travel required as needed, most within the US (up to 30%-40%)