The Intellectual Property Management Company (IPM Co Inc) is a leading provider of Corporate Domain Name Management and Brand Protection services World Wide. IPM is a member of the United Internet Group of Companies, an $8bn dollar Mkt Cap Public Company.
Working from our Corporate Office in Calabasas and Reporting to the President of Sales, this is an INSIDE SALES, Business Development role opening and closing new business opportunities within an assigned territory of Fortune 1000 type accounts. You will be required to grow territory revenue by effectively managing and continuously feeding a sales pipeline/funnel of potential customers, identifying target customers for new sales, cross selling and up selling with acquired customers on a regular basis to ensure customer retention. This role will be assigned an annual sales plan which will be measured on an ongoing basis to evaluate performance.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Manage territory assignment and pipeline activity; participate in salesforecasting.
- Heavy prospecting of customers (phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, etc.), to qualify and identify leads.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities.
- Online meetings to present to key clients and senior-level executives to negotiate and close deals.
- Aggressively work the pipeline to consistently meet or exceed monthly revenue quotas.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Manage account and contact information through the entire sales life cycle process using the customer contact database.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- The role does not require travel.
- Experience currently selling intangible (SAAS/Branding/SOFTWARE/HOSTING or Cloud based Services) to Fortune 1000 type companies in either the legal/ marketing or IT Depts is preferred.
- Proven track record of increasing sales, revenue and profitability within a sales organization.
- Knowledge of effective networking, relationship building and new customer sourcing activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills ? Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambitious environment
- Ability to effectively inform and persuade
- Ability to self-motivate and produce high-level results with minimal supervision and direction from a home office location.
- Ability to present to C-level and senior-level executives, as well as communicate well to internal and inter-departmental associates