About the Role
The Sales Manager is a leader with dynamic relationship skills able to drive the business into a new chapter at BSI. Responsible for an aggressive growth campaign to drive sales in specific product segments. The individual will lead, coach a team of account managers and will be responsible for attainment of targets for all domain specific products.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive sales growth, retention and profitability of accounts and optimize the market penetration in conjunction with BSI sales workforce.
- Meet and/or exceed annual sales budget for the domain specific products.
- Manage sales team who will direct and/or facilitate the technical movement of services to the customer.
- Identify and support the development of account managers.
- Collaborate with the sales support functions to ensure they are aligned with the sales force goals and objectives.
- Work with the various sales channels to identify support activity / projects that positively impact BSI and overall customer experience.
- Develop and execute sales plans for the team while managing assigned expense budget.
- Interact with customers to resolve sales and service related issues and monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Analyse sales data resulting in the development and execution of process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain relevant technical product-related knowledge and general sales techniques and trends.
- Apply critical thinking, creativity and effective business communication skills to identify key client needs and formulate appropriate solutions.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability of related activities.
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization. We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- Can deliver and strive for superior performance, and who can achieve challenging objectives
- Are proactive with people and can lead by example
- Can demonstrate passion for the business and can inspire others
- Have integrity, ensuring that business is conducted in an ethical manner
- Have commercial focus, understanding customers’ needs and adding value
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing a team of technical/solutions sales