Being a part of the Universal family also comes with extraordinary perks. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career development, excellent growth opportunities, free park admission, complimentary passes, and more!
Join us if you want to collaborate, innovate, develop, and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable that drive growth for the Universal brand around the world. Experience a workplace that will inspire you to be Bold! Apply today.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing all assigned sales accounts and soliciting efforts for specific sales and marketing areas.
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan to include strategy for attaining established monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas relative to revenue and attendance.
- Develop specific sales objectives and business plans with all designated accounts, to include marketing and sales strategies.
- Measure, develop and analyze trends in the marketplace.
- Accurately report competitive information along with changes in the marketplace.
- Analyze business practices and business models using Universal Orlando Resort tools and resources.
- Proficiently communicate information on all Universal Orlando Resort products and services.
- Develop and provide training and sales tools in conjunction with the Marketing Dept. to support the needs of internal/external internal/external clients.
- Participate in appropriate trade shows, vendor seminars and industry events, as required. Aggressive travelschedule.
- Work within and manage established budgets, including marketing and T&E budgets
- Promote Universal Orlando Resort to prospective clients by conducting trainings of the destination. Maintains contact with active accounts and promote repeat business. Follows up with past accounts for future leads and works to obtain new business opportunities to grow the sales channel.
- Document and maintains accurate records of each account and their activity via CRM systems.
- Attend meetings, trainings and events to keep abreast of the industry. Maintain current knowledge on all UO programs, including activities in parks, hotels and to be a useful resource for clients.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent industry experiencerequired.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 Years sales experience in the industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience