Sales Manager - Automotive Interior
5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
We are searching for a Sales Manager that focuses on the HPP business development, sales and support. Includes direct sales responsibility for customers in HPP. The HPP Product Manager is responsible developing the strategy and identifying engineering intensive, commercial/sales activities within targeted HPP accounts, working in conjunction with the Vice President Sales and territory reps. This position will also assume responsibility for HPP project management of new launch programs and penetrate existing HPP customer base for new HPP opportunities. The position will establish and maintain a close relationship with plant personnel, aiding in the creation and maintenance of a world class HPP production operation.
Our client is a leader in custom molding technologies with vast knowledge of design, production and program management throughout the United States. Their customers range in market from automotive and healthcare to technology, consumer goods and more.
- Identify target HPP opportunities and /or accounts, as well as developing and implementing a strategy to create metal to HPP conversion opportunities
- Work with customers’ technical/engineering groups to develop new HPP products within PPI capabilities
- Develop close working relationships with field sales assets to aid in the commercial development of targeted accounts, assisting in the development of new business opportunities from lead status through sales award to ensure continued organizational growth and profitability
- Responsible for assuming ownership of assigned customers to ensure those positive customer relationships are maintained and customer satisfaction is consistently achieved
- Responsible for participating and providing support to trade shows, sales meetings, and other sales related functions as required
- Responsible for project management for new HPP product launch programs
- Develop and maintain HPP Suppliers relationship and sales lead networking. Assist HPP Suppliers sales efforts as the point person for plant level engineering molder status and as sources for lead development
- Responsible for regular updates of sales and support activity and full utilization of Sales Pipeline and RFQ processes
- B.S. in Engineering or Business, MS or MBA preferred
- 5 years’ experience in sales focusing on major automotive OEM accounts, knowledge of automotive industry
- Proven history of sales growth
- Knowledge or experience working with automotive interiors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent motivator with strong persuasive skills
Location & Compensation:
The position can be based remotely. This is a full-time position available for immediate hire and a meaningful
compensation package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary and bonus plan.
Comprehensive benefits include: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD, 401k, PTO and paid holidays.
*To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably in MS Word format, to Chris Bennett at