The responsibilities of the position are split between the following major functions:
- Making sales calls, join sales trips
- Supporting customers who are purchasing or about to make a purchase
- Be responsible for direct sales as well as leading and managing the manufacturer representative channels
- Aid in marketing by qualifying new markets
- Soliciting customers by phone or emails or face to face visits.
- Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to represent BaySpec at trade-shows and exhibitions
- Qualified candidates will possess a college level degree and 5 years+ of industrial work experience with demonstrated sales and marketing expertise in analytical instrumentations and or photonics related industry. Some experience in analytical spectroscopy is a major plus. Candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered.
Candidates who have current and past experience in serving the semiconductors,