This is a great time to be a part of our Analytics Sales Team! Due to growth and focus, we’re seeking a Manager to lead a group of high-performing Account Executives/Strategic Account Executives on our Analytics Sales Team (SMB). This role with focus on developing and leading a team of quota carrying sales representatives at various levels to meet defined company revenue goals. This person will interact frequently with the company’s Marketing, Implementation, Customer Operations, and Senior Management teams to ensure sales campaigns are executed effectively and customer satisfaction is maintained.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a strategic thinker with proven strong leadership qualities
- Leading through innovation in all areas of responsibility and a having a relentless commitment to winning is engrained in your leadership style
- Your passion for the customer and being a good steward of the overall business is unmatched. You would fit right in with our obsession with our customers!
- Do you demonstrative behaviors around integrity, curiosity, engagement, self-driven initiative, collaboration, relationship building, customer engagement/support, and leadership expectations?
- Clear, concise, and confident as the perfect way to describe your communication style!
- You are comfortable leveraging analytics and trends to get to the bottom line in the business
Why Join SPS?
As the largest Minnesota SaaS company, we are a leader in our field providing disruptive and innovative solutions within the Retail industry. We have celebrated 79 consecutive quarters of success and we dominate the field. We believe in investing in growth - whether that be in our products, your professional trajectory or in our communities. When you join SPS, you join a winning team and have an opportunity to work alongside exceptional colleagues solving some of the most complex problems facing the evolving retail landscape.
- Recruit, hire, and develop sales representatives; mentor, motivate, and coach to ensure success and team continuity; manage for performance
- Partner with Sales Training and leverage training resources to ensure proper training for all employees of the team regarding SPS Commerce products, services, and sales techniques
- Identify key selling trends and communicate to senior management
- Manage pipelines of sales representatives through individual and team pipeline reviews
- Aggregate pipeline for Sales and Marketing Management for forecasting purposes
- Collaboratively work within team and cross-functionally
- Cultivate a culture that grows together and aligns with SPS Values
*USA travel up to 25% of the time at customer and prospect locations (note that we are currently working remotely in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and no travel is occurring at this time)
What experience and skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent education and relevant experience
- 5+ years sales experience; 2+ years minimum informal leadership experience
- Proven success developing individual contributors and demonstrated experience working through others to complete work and resolve issues
- Strong track record of successfully developing others and coaching for performance
What experience is preferred?
- 1+ years’ experience in sales environment where outbound prospecting was primary source of new revenue opportunities vs inbound leads
- Trained in Solution Selling or equivalent