Sales Liason / Thought Leader - Oncology Product Sales
Our client is a leading medical device manufacturer, seeking a Sales Liason/Thought Leader. The Thought Leader Liaison role is a key field based position within the company's US Business Unit and supports the commercialization efforts of clients' oncology products. Core responsibilities for this position include on-label scientific exchange, speaker management and KOL relationship management. The TLL will collaboratewith cross functional field based and home office teams, including Sales and Marketing, HPP, Medical Affairs and Advocacy.
The Thought Leader Liaison acts in a salessupport role as the oncology clinical sales specialist that assists sales reps in closing business, and acts to change the way the doctor does treatment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Serve an integral role in providing GBM disease education, pre clinical science, MOA, and the potential role of products in the management of cancer using approved materials
• Support KOL influence mapping initiative by maintaining a database of profiles and engagement plans for top tier KOLs
• Support the execution of Advisory Boards, including identification of potential advisors, moderators and speakers
• Support Speaker Bureau training, including slide review, organization and locking final slide deck
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
• Strong scientific acumen
• Strong leadership skills
• Exceptional organizational skills, including IT skills
• Excellent verbal skills, strong presentation skills, writing skills
• Demonstrate fluency in articulating scientific concepts and data
• Good judgment, ability to adapt and change in a shifting environment
• Strategic, passionate, self- starter who takes initiative
• Must work well in large and small teams, ability to work remotely
• Ability to travel60%-70% of time
• Bachelors Degreerequired, health science degree a plus
• At least 5years of combined oncology, neurology or other related industry experience
• A minimum of 2 or more years work experience in one or more of the following: clinical liaison, thought leader management, marketing or clinical experience in the same or related therapeutic area or strong specialty sales.
• Proven track record of consistent achievement or overachievement in assigned responsibilities, goals, objectives and any other relevant metrics
Base salary $130K - $180K, total comp at plan $160K - $220K, plus full benefits, 50% overnight travel. Should live in Atlanta, Nashville, or Memphis.