Sales Learning Program Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet’s Sales Operations department drives sales-force effectiveness by providing planning, order, intelligence, training, and clear communication to the front-line, right up through sales management. Our goal is to improve and promote the ability of client-facing professionals to “win” at each stage of the customer’s buying process. The team is divided into five distinct areas of practice and while independent by design, each practice operates with others as needed to achieve their collective goals and objectives: Channel Leader, Performance Analytics, Business Operations, Deal Support, and Sales Learning & Development.
We are seeking a Sales Learning Program Manager to support new hires for our North America Sales Organization. Our team’s focus is to design and execute a modern, innovative and multi-faceted learning curriculum that ensures our sales teams have the right skills and knowledge to succeed in an ever-changing business environment.
- Expand and enhance the current onboarding strategies and activities to decrease ramp time for sales new hires, support their ability to contribute to the business, and reinforce how to build effective customer relationships
- Create & execute on an effective new hire reinforcement strategy beyond the first 90 days
- Design clear, measurable, and quantifiable outcomes to track the success and impact of our new hire onboarding program
- Partner with D&B Marketing Sales Enablement and leading subject-matter experts to deliver measurably impactful face-to-face, virtual, and self-service training
- Partner in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales new hire activities throughout the year. Ensure alignment of new hire activities with key internal and external events
- Build a relationship with sales to understand new hire needs and progress, while continuously elevating the program to the next level
- 5-10 years training, learning & development experience in a B2B company (sales background a plus)
- Success implementing and measuring blended-learning programs comprised of classroom, virtual and digital experiences
- Possesses credibility, influence & presence when engaging with new sales team members & their Leaders
- Knowledge of learning & development best practices
- Interpreting and implementing existing new hire strategy along with future program ideas and concepts
- Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Direct experience presenting to and influencing peers and senior leaders
- Proven excellent program management and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage at senior levels without direct authority
- Bachelor degree required