Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Leader, Sales & Marketing Solutions
- Lead a highly-skilled team of8 individual contributors who:
- Own driving meaningful customer value and sustained YOY sales growth with D&B Sales and Marketing customers or prospects
- Develop new business opportunities in the Sales and Marketing space and help to envision new applications for customers’ unmet needs
- Solution thought leadership
- Leverage knowledge and experience within the Sales and Marketing space (MDM, CRM/ERP, Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Sales Effectiveness) to help identify areas of future growth
- Be well versed and current on data driven sales & marketing trends affecting Sales and Marketing professionals
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space
- Collaborate with the Alliance Management and Product Management teams to develop joint solutions that bring more (new) value to D&B’s customers
- Help inform product investments by articulating trends in sales & marketing needs
- Team member development/talent management
- Ensure we have the right level of talent in place to be successful through continual evaluation and up-skilling
- Foster a strong team environment that promotes the development & sharing of best practices across the team
- Build personal development plans to ensure individual team members are consistently learning and improving in their domain expertise
- Encourage stronger relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients in order to develop more meaningful customer relationships offering greater value
- Ensure our team is able to leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for client.
- Promote strong teamwork and partnership through key relationships with channel sales leaders, product management, marketing, operations, finance, and HR to help our sellers sell, drive value, and ensure our approach supports our strategy
- Review resource allocations and coverage approach in close collaboration with others to ensure they are optimally designed to achieve our objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- Deep expertise and knowledge in the sales and marketing space and strong executive presence
- 5+ years of successful sales leadership in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment
- Strong experience in sales management/business development with a successful track record in sales
- Results oriented, self-starter who is able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a geographically remote team of associates in a manner that instills a strong belief in achieving team goals,
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills.
- Proven success with driving new and existing large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- Track record of driving innovation and change
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast pace culture
- 25-50% travel