$100K — $150K *
You shall have supervision and control over, and responsibility for being the primary sales resource for the sales force and are responsible for actively driving and managing the prospect account and sales opportunity through the sales funnel to a PO, and more. You agree to devote your full working time, attention, knowledge and skills, faithfully and diligently, in the performance of your duties under the explicit terms and conditions of this Agreement and to use your best efforts to enhance and promote the objectives of the Company in a lawful manner.
· Lead sales of the DragonFly LDM in a territory within N. America.
· Be an evangelist on the adoption of additively manufactured electronic devices.
· Interpret customer performance requirements and coordinate proper benchmark execution.
· Exercise diplomacy in resolving conflicting customer performance expectations.
· Collaborate with company applications engineering members in the design and development of benchmarks.
· Convey to the CTO and or/Applications Product Manager any new needs by the customers not covered by current offerings.
· Support and enable marketing activity within your territory.
· Handle RFIs/RFPs.
1. Minimum of 5 years in sales of Electronics capital equipment.
2. MUST be a US Citizen
2. Sales/Account management of defense, aerospace, medical and other electronic equipment manufacturers clients in N. America.
3. Electronic Engineer of Electronic Technician
4. Experience with sales to Academia and research institute.
5. Proficient with Microsoft office, and at CAD/eCAD system an advantage. (Solidworks, Mentor Graphics) and advantage.
6. Experience with handing RFIs/RFPs.
7. Experience with the PCB manufacturing Industry.
8. Experience with mechanical CAD, an advantage.
9. Ability to travel up to 75%
Valid through: 9/25/2020
$150K — $200K
49 days ago