A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
POSITION SUMMARY/ MISSION
- Increase BVNA market share in Oil and Gas MidStream & Downstream OpEx markets.
- Identify M&A and partnership opportunities to quickly escalate sales and revenue.
- Lead the business development activities including tenders and provide general supervision of project execution in coordination with the technical team as it relates to new markets within O&G OPEX
- Manage Key accounts identified for these market
- Anticipate and define strategies for related services
- Coordinate marketing activities in North America such as attendance and participation in conferences
- Leverage strong organizational and personal network of contacts and verifiable relationships with key decision makers with companies such as Chevron, Exxon, BP, Shell, and other Majors, as well as mid and small cap refining companies to identify new opportunities for services, acquisitions and partnership.
- Fully understand client organization, their business model, goals and strategies (including leadership personnel, key initiatives, news and financials) to drive business development activities. Ensure alignment of BVNA resources with client needs and expectations to realize client satisfaction.
- Use a strong working knowledge of operations and maintenance activities, related industry standards, equipment suppliers and EPCs as well as contracting practices for turnarounds, risk based inspection, maintenance shutdowns and other related Opex activities inside refineries and petro chemical facilities to identify and close new opportunities.
- Perceived as technical expert with applicable API, ASME and other related codes and standards
- Fully accountable to deliver “Project Pipeline Reports” reports to Executive Leadership and Operations.
- Ensure market alignments Metrics are achieved and soft issues are managed effectively.
- In coordination with the VPs of Strategic Accounts and Operations, develop and manage the sale of “New Services” to existing accounts as well.
- In coordination with Business line, Operations and Executive Management to develop and implement “Win” strategies for targeted accounts and for the Opex markets as a whole.
- Manage the bookings for assigned accounts including accurate forecasting and budgeting.
- Identify and coordinate the development of additional BVNA services offerings to fully maximize BVNA’s engagement with the client.
- Manage price negotiation, discounts, contracts, RFP’s between client and BVNA related parties.
- Collect, monitor and disseminate data on sourcing and/or market trends along with client needs to feedback to the operations team.
- Ensure creation and execution of account reviews quarterly
- Manage client meetings and presentations along with participating in training seminars and/or tradeshows.
- Maintaining account activates in BVNA CRM system (Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, etc.)
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Implement the strategy and lead the organization to execute.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated national accounts.
- Meets assigned standard/ target for profitability.
- Develops and executes strategic customer account plans that meet strategic objectives.
- Reports to the Vice President – Industry Division
- Enlists the support of Sales Representatives, Business Development Managers, Marketing support and operational management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry or related areas
- MBA or marketing degree is a plus
- More of ten years of experience including bid management in the O&G MidStream & Downstream markets
- Proven ability to successfully present business, technical and financial information to senior managements and clients - strong communication skills required
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities, meeting deadlines, be responsive and thrive in a team environment.
- Leadership and Teamwork - Ability to interface and effectively work with various groups and cultures involved (partners, government, agencies, contractors, operations, etc.), and gain alignment to achieve objectives.
- Road Warrior - ability to travel 50% or more of the time.
Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, document and database software (MS Office, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat). Advanced capabilities with Excel and CRM systems required; familiarity with (Deltek) ERP preferred.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
An employee in this position typically works in an office environment with controlled climate. This
position requires extensive travel to client offices and job sites.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work with
computer systems for extended periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 20
pounds. The vision requirements include: ability to adjust focus, distance vision and close vision.