Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning ( SIOP ) Analyst
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Coordinates the development and maintenance of the tools and standard work used to manage the SIOP demand, supply, collaboration, and executive meeting cycle
• Provides education and training to SIOP participants at all levels within the organization and coaches individuals as needed.
• Provides functional direction and ensures the SIOP cycle is executed at each site along with the assignment and management of the actions items and decisions made in each phase
• Develop and maintain the key SIOP business metrics and works with all sites in the division to drive improvement of these metrics
• Coordinates the monthly rollup of the SIOP Dashboard Metrics & associated reporting
• Analyze key aspects of business performance including but not limited to Supply, Demand, Inventory Levels, and order backlog.
• Help to maintain effective measures of performance across the internal and external Supply Chain functions.
• Maintains the Quarterly SIOP Assessment along with an action plan to improve and achieve the annual rating goal
• Periodically monitors each phase in a process assurance role aimed at evaluating the effectiveness of the standard work and identifying opportunities to improve the process.
• Provides the SIOP Leadership team with regular business updates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management, IT Systems and seven or more years of relevant experience.
• Experience in aerospace similar industry preferred.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• An advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Access
• A background in Supply-Chain Planning, Material Requirements Planning, Operations Planning, Production Planning. S&OP or SIOP experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal, active listening, and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and must be a self-starter.
• Experience working in a strong team environment.
• Excellent metric and reporting skills.
• Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal-setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
Job ID: 9955-1A