At JFrog, we have more than 4,000 paying customers, 60,000 installations and millions of developers globally that rely on JFrog's world-class infrastructure for software management and distribution. Customers include some of the world's top brands, such as Amazon, Google, MasterCard, Netflix, Barclays, Cisco, Oracle, Adobe, VMware and other. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
We are now expanding our presence in the east coast and hiring for our new office in Atlanta.
As a driver of montly subscription revenue, you will be responsible for guiding the customer conversation and ultimately managing the sales process from lead to close
You will be a master of gleaning insight out of the current subscriber base and uncover opportunity to drive additional revenue. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the Software as a Services (SaaS) model, a strong customer service orientation, is organized, accurate and enjoys a fast-paced work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate Cloud monthly business opportunities to fuel the JFrog's Cloud and/or Hybrid Pipeline and Growth worldwide
- Meet or exceed your quota
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; solicits new accounts.
- Source new sales opportunities through various prospecting activities
- Leverage BI tools to Grow existing business relationships and acquire new business
- Prepare monthly sales pipeline forecasts
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Manage and nurture the solution trial (POC) life-cycle from start through conversion
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional and vertical areas
- Work closely with Demand Generation team to drive and follow-up on targeted campaigns and increase the pipeline
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects to support pre-sales cycles, forecasting and opportunity life-cycle
- Work with multiple functions such as legal, solution engineer, finance, operation and more to drive deal closure
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working within a team to achieve goals.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Sales position
- Experience in SaaS and/or PaaS subscription sales
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, creative and strong writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering plus at least 1 year experience.
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades.