Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions. As a Financial Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our leaders to make strategic company decisions. Excellent at working on multiple projects at a time, you are focused on the details while finding creative ways to address big picture challenges.
You are both a manager and a mentor, providing financial leadership and analytical support to partners of the core Finance team as well as giving your own team the support they need to become financial gurus. You'll keep management informed on key financial metrics and work to improve financial operation practices throughout your region.
As a Sales Incentive Compensation Manager, you will join Google Clouds Sales Finance team in a challenging and fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for providing global sales compensation support to the entire Go-To-Market team as well as managing global compensation administration operations.
The name Google came from \"googol,\" a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in compensation with enterprise organizations.
- Experience in the compensation administration of a large sales organization.
- Experience in efficiency improvement projects including defining standards, policies, and automation.
- Experience managing in a fast-paced, hands-on environment with expectations on deliverables.
- Experience in an analytical role.
- Ability to execute and communicate effectively.
- - Lead compensation practices relating to sales incentive compensation programs. Create and maintain partnerships across all levels and lead broad based projects. - Refine the compensation policy and ensure these policies and programs are current. Keep apprised of applicable industry legislation and regulations and work with local and international HR and Compensation teams to ensure compliance. - Manage the process of individual compensation plan setup, analysis of plan-to-date achievement/earnings, and resolve payment escalations. Partner with the Payroll team to ensure timely plan deployment, payroll submissions, and audit compliance. - Drive the annual pay planning process and design/develop a long-term incentive program for Google Cloud's Go-to-Market functions. Conduct market analyses and update Google's on target earnings standards. - Provide leadership with compensation analytics and propose improvements. Ensure the adequacy of internal controls and proper accounting for all compensation programs.