Hiring in multiple locations. The Home Care Liaison is responsible for building and maintaining referral relationships, acquiring new clients, ensuring overall satisfaction with our services, and coordinating with local teams to ensure the provision of high quality service.
Home Care Liaisons are responsible for maintaining a book of business that meets and exceeds established revenue and client acquisition targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with referral sources in the community to build brand awareness and new clients for us. Ensuring the satisfaction of the referral sources worked with to generate ongoing, long-term business.
- Building priority lists, advancing relationships, tracking personal activity effectively and completing all the other necessary steps of successful referral marketing as outlined by the Business Development Process.
- Representing us in networking groups, at events, on committees and in other community settings.
- Responding to prospective client inquiries, whether in-person, via phone or web form, and ensuring they receive the information they need.
- Learning the assessment process and conducting assessments with prospective clients as needed, addressing their questions and concerns, building relationships with their families and converting them into long-term clients.
- Communicating effectively within the team to ensure that the care plans meet the clients' needs, that stakeholders and referral sources are satisfied, and that relevant information is communicated in an effective and timely manner.
- Providing active relationship management when needed for existing referral cases – this may include home visits, referral meetings, family meetings, and more.
- Providing after-hours support for referral partners, prospective clients, and active clients (incl. evenings and weekends) – this support may include e-mail, telephone and/or home visits.
- Helping team to ensure that client accounts are up-to-date – especially when referrals are received from clients' legal/financial advisors, coordinating with the finance/billing team, and communicating with families and/or financial managers when needed.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of our requirements and obligations where licensed as a Home Care Agency, including the obligations to clients and caregivers.
- Maintaining a pulse on the strategic position of our firm within the market, identifying new opportunities to enhance our reputation or build the referral base, helping to implement new programs and national/regional initiatives, and helping the team members to better understand the competitors and potential new team members as relevant.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by your supervisor.
Required Skills, Education and Certifications:
- One plus years of sales experience preferably in health care, elder care or related field.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Computer proficiency and ability to document sales activity timely and accurately.
- Current driver's license and proof of insurance.