$100K — $150K *
This is a strategic sales role that supports business growth in Healthcare interoperability in the North American market.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Help establish Philips as a key player in US Healthcare interoperability market by using your strategic selling skills, knowhow of the commercial market, and using influencing skills to gain organizational support to ensure large deal wins and associated commercial success. Using your business development skills you will have an opportunity to design new strategies towards large/key account wins and/or growth.
You are responsible for
· Business growth via Health Information Exchange (HIE) Sales in the North American market. Direct sales skills will be needed to plan and execute commercial growth plans.
· Own named annual target accounts with full account management responsibilities that is aligned with annual growth target.
· Perform required business reviews at various operating levels to help document progress and identify business support needed for commercial success
· Drive account specific strategic initiatives between National Network subscribers (e.g., eHealth exchange) and HIE opportunities
· Represent Philips at commercial, partner and industry events as part of business development activities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Prior Healthcare interoperability domain expertise in technical, business and commercial areas. Demonstrated understanding of the Healthcare IT landscape (stakeholders, and competitors).
· 5+ years of Sales experience built on consultative and technical skills. Ability to concisely communicate numerous details as part of a technical solution design proposal process
· Expertise in Interoperability methodologies, technologies, competitors
· Demonstrated market opportunity creation experience and success. Strong abstract problem solver with demonstrated experience in developing detailed technical solutions
· Experience with HIT interoperability standards such as DICOM, HL7, FHIR, XDS, XCA, and IHE strongly preferred but not required
· Above average ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders (internal and client-facing). Above average technical writing ability
· A competitive personality who is eager to win as an integral part of a team. A Curious, open minded, and extremely committed (obsessed) with personal growth relating to job-specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
· Experience with remote office work environments is preferred but not required. Ability and willingness for up to ~50% travel time.
Valid through: 3/9/2021