Sales - Healthcare / HCM Cloud Sales - Tenn / GA / ALA
5 - 7 years experience • Healthcare IT
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle HCM Sales team as it helps its customers transform the way they use technology to engage employees, maximize performance and drive business results. With the arrival of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle is defining ModernHR which empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle. With Oracle HCM Cloud, companies can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
- Develop and execute sales strategies on accounts within assigned accounts.
- Position Oracle effectively to win with clients in pursuit of best-in-class HRtechnology.
- Develop strong relationships with customers so they will share their successes on the Oracle platform with other prospects.
- Share the latest trends in the HCM industry to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the HRtechnologylandscape
- Be a leader at industry events by actively networking and sharing the Oracle HCM Cloud Story.
- Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
- Preferred5+ years Applications salesexperience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts. Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position.
Bachelordegree or equivalent minimum preferred
Solutions in the HCM group
- Global Core Human Capital Mgmt
- Work Life Solutions
- HR Optimization and Analytics
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Mgmt
- Career Succession
- Compensation Mgmt
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll Mgmt
- Sales Incentive Compensation Mgmt
- Time and Labor Mgmt
- Leave Mgmt
- Project Mgmt