Nutanix is expanding its Sales Operations Team and undergoing a transformation of its Sales Go-To Market (GTM) processes. We are building out a new GTM Program office, composed of several Sales GTM Program Managers within each of our Regions. We are looking for the right candidate, ready to challenge the status quo and play a key transformative role with a tangible business impact.
In this role, you will build, drive, plan, and implement end to end Sales Planning processes and tools such as:
- Headcount tracking and modeling
- Segmentation and Account selection
- Territory definition and Balancing
- Account and Territory Based Quotas
- Enabling Sales with data
The ideal candidate is a data-driven, creative critical thinker with strong communication, organizational, and planning skills, who is passionate about helping a team achieve their goals.
The Sales GTM Program manager will have an end-to-end responsibility:
- Develop a globally consistent process
- Review and align the process definition within the Regions
- Work with other Sales GTM Program managers to integrate process inbound/outbound processes
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the quality of execution of the process
- Lead process deployment and adoption globally
- Define tools requirements to support the process
- Review and align the tool requirements with the Regions
- Review and align the tool requirements with inbound/outbound processes and tools
- Identify market tools options and evaluate capabilities with vendors
- Partner and execute with IT to implement tools
- Define tool development roadmap
- Integrate tools in Nutanix tools ecosystem
- Lead and coordinate any developments and tests
- Lead tool deployment and adoption globally
- Coordinate with Regions at any stage of development
- Act as strategic advisor for field increasing field transparency and trust in quota management
- Train Regions on update process and tool
- Support Regions during execution
- Measure quality of Sales Planning using agreed-upon KPIs
The new Sales Planning process and tools will be implemented globally within 1 year, with the ultimate impact of increasing Sales Productivity by focusing on the right market opportunity.
Qualifications and Education:
- 5-10 years’ experience with Sales planning process in the software/high technology industry.
- 5-10 years’ experience working internationally across different regions and time zones
- 5-10 years’ experience in implementing process and tools in Sales Operation environment.
- 5-10 years’ experience with data and providing insights using tools such as SFDC, Tableau, Excel, etc. is required.
- Excellent planning & time management skills, ability to succeed in direct accountability and influence structures
- Ambitious & curious self-starter with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and reprioritize as necessary
- Relationship Builder/Unifier
- Strong leadership and English communication skills
- Ability to lead project end-to-end from process and tool definition, deployment, and execution
- Growth Mindset - good judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, patience, and professionalism