In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work with the Philips Enterprise Government Team, which enables advanced solutions providing cutting-edge capabilities, and recurring efficiencies to the Veterans Administration. We provide Healthcare solutions for Imaging Systems, monitoring critical patient data, and keeping chronically ill patients in their own home. Philips aims to honor veterans with skilled, compassionate healthcare. In an effort to provide integrated care across Veterans Integrated Services Networks (VISNs), our customers will not compromise
You are responsible for:
- Attainment of assigned AOP targets
- Attainment of assigned Revenue Targets
- Coordinate customer interactions and strategies within assigned Gov. Facilities.
- Provide field level customer interactions and guidance to all Philip's Team members.
- Maintain customer profiles with assigned accounts. Installed base data and equipment/vendor types.
- Provide timely and accurate reports when requested.
- Educate sales Teams on trends and policies within the Gov. Facilities and contract compliance.
- Managing funnel data and forecasting in assigned accounts.
- Promote and represent all Philip's Healthcare solutions within assigned accounts. "One Philip's" approach.
- Development of customer relationships in assigned accounts
- Territory requires up to 60% time spent in field.
- Coordinating facility sales team, insuring engagement and execution.
- Coordinate all activities with assigned Philip's team members, RSM's and Gov. Business Leadership.
- Adherence to all Philip's HealthCare's code of conduct and ethic policies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Bachelors Degree preferred or combination equivalent experience and education required
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience in professional sales
- Proven ability to make strategic and tactical business judgments
- Proven strategic sales techniques and solid presentation skills
- Strong Clinical/Technical Product knowledge
- Strong business leadership skills
- Proven ability to find creative solutions to customer and sales issues
- Strong interpersonal skills; Strong negotiation skills required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills required
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented individual