Position Summary: Provide financial support to NA IBD Sales Team
- Financial analysis to support decisions on required journal entries
- Discounted pricing approval
- Selling expense approval
- Analytics – Create analyses and financial models for decision support and forecasting.
- Drive the implementation of Management Reporting related to Revenue and discounting.
- Develop and analyze Regional, Rep and Customer P&Ls for NA IBD.
- Lead the Model Year pricing process across CSG NA IBD, taking into account FX implications for Canada.
- Lead financial revenue forecasting process for CSG NA IBD.
- Participate in consensus process with Demand and Sales Operations to validate unit forecast and Supply purchase plan
- Provide counsel to Regional Sales Managers on market area development, discounts and budget management.
- Audit and enforce discount governance
- BS degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting. Otherdegrees considered given relevant experience.
- 5-7+ years of related financialexperience.
- Excellent financial analytical skills, a solid understanding of financialreporting and accounting, and a proven ability to work across functions within an organization.
- Superior Excel skills mandatory.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- MBA or CPA is a plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Prior experience supporting Customer team or Sales team is a plus.
- Recreation industry experience and familiarity with multi-brand oriented environment is a plus.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, estimated at 5-10% of time.
Job Code: 855.