Our client solves warehouse and distribution bottlenecks with their integrated shipping system. They are a custom niche manufacturer in the Midwest and a leading national supplier of pressure sensitive, bar-coded labels, thermal transfer, RFID and integrated shipping form combined with labels.
They service a variety of market segments including: Manufacturing, Warehousing & Distribution, Transportation & Logistic and Healthcare and Government Industries.
They have an excellent reputation in the industry and due to expanded growth, they are looking for an assertive, solution based, money motivated sales professionals to join their team.
- Identify, prospect, and contact potential customers, and accurately identify their shipping system needs
- Collaborate with customers to develop a long-term relationship, generate additional sales opportunities and guide discussions for problem resolution.
- Consult with internal resources to evaluate customer requirements and develop tailored proposals to win projects and assure customer satisfaction
- Leverage marketing research to develop strategies to penetrate target accounts that support their business initiatives.
- 5+ years of B2B successful sales experience
- Experience selling in a manufacturing, warehouse or distribution environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify key decision makers at appropriate levels and develop long-term relationships
- Proven track record in qualifying leads and closing new business with a printing or label company
- Computer skills in CRM (Salesforce, Landslide) and Microsoft office suite
Top sales people earn $500K….Interested?