Sales Executive - Printing & Graphics Industry
Seeking an experienced Sr Sales Executive in the SouthEast Market, ideally in Florida or the Carolinas (NC/SC)
Our client has been a first-in-class provider of high-impact decorative labels for the beverage, food, household products, paint & coatings, personal care, private label/retail and spirits markets using the latest in print technology solutions! They have developed a national reputation for a variety of solutions to fit their customer's packaging needs. Product offerings include: Pressure Sensitive, Cut & Stack, Roll-Fed and Shrink Sleeve Labels.
Due to financial growth and expansion, they are seeking a Sales Executive who is assertive, strategic and overall a great sales individual to sell their innovative label solutions based on value and best in class. Someone that enjoys customer contact, thorough research and well prepared presentations to executive clients. This highly self-motivated individual, with unquestionable integrity and an ambition to succeed will represent this company to the marketplace and in turn, represent the customer to their plant.
- Profitable and financially sound company with 50+ years of sustainable growth, with ongoing investments in new technology and equipment
- Position provides a competitive salary with bonus and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Ability to sell top quality full service print contracts and digital personalized label solutions
- Strong cohesive & loyal team environment with strong employee tenure
- Impressive leading edge facility that will win over your clients!
- 5+ years of successful sales preferably in Cut & Stack, Pressure Sensitive, Roll-Fed or Shrink Sleeve Labels.
- Sales hunting expertise for new clients and sell $300-500K in new business year one.
- Ability to grow and retain some existing accounts by earning, maintaining trust and respect from customers.
- Solution selling experience with adding value solutions.
- Aptitude for good comprehension of production methods and unique applications sold, and ability to apply this knowledge in a consultative and compelling fashion.
- Work with technical staff, analytics group, marketing and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, then waste no time by inquiring today! Call Jeanine Ellison at 847-550-1300 ext 44 or submit your resume to email@example.com