The primary responsibility of our Sales Executive Team is to help grow revenue in a defined market by creating awareness of our capabilities and solutions through hunting for business, delivering presentations, engaging in space projects and networking in the marketplace. The Sales Executive will also be responsible for cultivating Vari fans by simplifying the furniture buying process. The ideal candidate is highly networked in the local market and passionate about solution selling to C-Suite Executives, Business End-Users, Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Project Managers and Architecture and Design Firms.
WHO YOU ARE
- Raise the bar by taking the initiative to achieve results and make excellence your goal.
- Create lifelong fans by making customer experience your top priority.
- Are authentic and say what you mean, share how you feel, and are your true self.
- Are a team player and foster a sense of community by recognizing and valuing the unique contributions of our team.
- Believe it’s possible and look at challenges optimistically – seeing opportunities to bring solutions to the table.
- Embrace change and recognize the industry and the company is evolving.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify business opportunities through various prospects including existing relationships with end users
- Serve as the primary sales contact for potential customers, understanding their needs and leading the creation of a solution
- Lead sales process and be product and solution expert that can be aligned with solving customers pain points
- Leveraging Territory Sales Representatives teammates (inside sales) to advance account relationships and qualify new business opportunities
- Participate actively in networking and market events
- Meet provided sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage CRM / Salesforce Pipeline and activities
HOW YOU’LL GET THERE
- 5-10+ years working in sales, business development or account management
- Strong outside sales professional with proven track record of consistently meeting sales targets
- Self-starter with drive, self-control and self-accountability
- High-level relationship builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to empathize and understand customers needs and pain points
- Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills across all mediums
- Robust negotiation skills and know-how
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude, adaptable, resilient, and strategic
- Goal oriented and competitive, able to balance short term and long-term goals