Sales Executive US Channel
Ingenico is searching for a Sales Executive living in the Northeast - Philadelphia, Ohio Valley, Chicagoland, DC, NY Metro Area
An Ingenico sales executive must have salesexperience and a proven record of closing deals and building relationships with partners and customers year over year. The chosen candidate must understand the Retail POS industry, have industry contacts and be willing to travel extensively. This position is responsible for managing partners/ISVs and growing channelsales as part of the US Retail Channel team. Since building and maintaining positive customer and partner relationships is critical to the position,the ability to work and communicate effectively internally within all levels of Ingenico and customers is essential. The candidate will perform sales related activities at customer locations which may include, but is not limited to, customer presentations and product demonstrations at all customer levels including ?C? level.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participate in the overall channelsales effort for Ingenico Hardware & Software Payment Solutions in a manner that contributes to Ingenico meeting its global and regional sales revenue goals.
- Represent Ingenico to develop new relationships with partners, ISV?s, security partners and assigned strategic accounts.
- Manage customer and partner relationships, present Ingenico solutions to the customer, close the sales and ensure the solutions are delivered and supported in a manner satisfactory to the customer?s expectations.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts and reports to the Channel Sales Manager and others as appropriate.
- Provide necessary training to staff, customers and partners as appropriate.
- Analyze partner requirements and recommend best practices & solutions
- Participate in sales meetings and industry related events
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Position is responsible for a minimum sales quota assigned annually.
Competencies / Skills Requirements:
- Achieve or exceed annual sales quota.
- Set strategy as well as build/execute a sales business plan for territory success that is in line with the global and regional strategy.
- Evaluate partners (ISVs, Distributers, resellers). Build an individual plan for each vertical and identify which to focus on for maximum growth.
- Forecast accurately and oversee forecasting for the entire team.
- Work within the channel team for the success and growth of each individual as well as the overall team.
- Ability to ask the right questions and interpret customer requirements to extract the business case for client opportunities.
- Understanding of various encryption standards and concepts in the secure payment industry including Master/Session, DUKPT, DES, Triple DES, PKI, and RSA.
- Understanding of wireless protocols and concepts.
- Understanding of various payment device interfaces and implementations such as OPOS, JPOS and IBM EFT.
- Must be an effective presenter with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities, but does require guidance, leadership and training of other employees in the department.
Required Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor?s Degree
- Minimum of 3years Outside SalesExperience
- Formal Sales Training Programs
- Proven track record of successfully quota achievement.
- Hardware experience with POS peripherals, PCs, Servers and common POS retail workstations and back office solutions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position throughout 75% of the day. The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. This position requires the constant operation of a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator; copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with both internal and external clients. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- There is up to 75% travel expected for this position.
- Ingenico provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.