This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to grow Fiserv?s SmarterPay Revenue Enhancement solution market share, revenue and presence in the financial services industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Targets potential leads and pursuits; plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain entry into SmarterPay clients and prospects in assigned territory. Utilizes business solutions and financial knowledge, executes competitive sales tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv solutions to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities. Coordinates deal crafting and positioning; enables client decision to close. Shares industry, solution, deal and sales ?best practices? knowledge with sales community.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Generates leads and drives profitable revenue by selling Fiserv?s SmarterPay deposit analytic solutions within designated territory or assigned accounts. Drives strategies, tactics and account plans to identify, qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets. Manages the effective and rapid movement of leads through the sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and expeditious closing of business Independently develops selling strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces regularly with executive levels. Leverages executive level contacts to develop greater account coverage and create demand Develops strategies to utilize key influential individuals within client?s decision process and creates action plans to influence decisions Secures funding for future customer initiatives by linking Fiserv?s solutions to client?s business issues to gain credibility at executive level Recommends new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals to create customer demand and helps customer identify and measure the impact of the proposed business improvement Builds internal and external industry networks to remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv?s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the customer Articulates to the customer how Fiserv is better positioned than the competition to meet their business needs and objectives Prevents objections by uncovering customer concerns early and building consensus towards a mutual solution based on customer requirements Develops long term client and business relationships based on mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for Fiserv. Manages client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual satisfaction for the client and Fiserv. Maintains prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the eCRM system. Practices the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets. Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales ?best practice? knowledge with the sales community. Performs other duties as required.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent experience
Job Related Experience:
- 3-5 years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets
- 3-5 years analytic solution sales experience in retailbanking and financial services
- 3-5 years selling software through on-premise and ASP delivery models
- Familiar with selling solutions into the retail side of target bank clients
- Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
- Assesses client?s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv?s solution to solve business problems
- Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv?s solutions and client?s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
- Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client?s key challenges into sales presentations.
- Describes Fiserv?s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
Travel Required: 50%