We are looking for a Sales Executive, SMB to join an awesome sales team at a high growth B2B technology company who lives and breathes innovation!
Centric Software specializes in technology innovations for fashion, outdoor and other fast-moving consumer goods markets to help them design, develop and bring their best products to market.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenues in targeted geographic territory through direct sales activities presenting Product Intelligence PLM Solutions focused on the Apparel Industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market.
- Ownership of revenue generation within assigned territory, as well as the quality & strength of the executive relationships within the territory.
- Responsible for in-depth, broad-based sales presentations of the entire Centric PLM Solution suite.
- Drive complex solution sales cycles to deal closure.
- Prospect with qualified leads to identify business opportunities in which the Centric PLM Solution suite can provide business solutions.
- Analyze customer business requirements as a basis to develop a sales strategy and propose Product Intelligence Solutions.
- Produce written proposals & quotations.
- Prepare business response documentation for RFI/RFP/RFQ requests.
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to complex customer business requirements.
- Working with a technical team, ensure clear understanding of customer’s technology requirements; provide sales leadership for Proposal and Project teams and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions.
- Meet and exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Develop and manage business plan for assigned territory
- Participate in regional & national trade shows, exhibits and conferences.
- 5+ years of proven success selling PLM and/or related Enterprise Application software (MRP, ERP, CRM, SCM).
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeded annual quotas.
- Excellent presentation skills at executive level with small or large audiences.
- Proven new account development skills and experience.
- Confident and multi-level communication skills (oral and written) Expertise or domain knowledge of the Apparel industry and/or Global Product Sourcing for (FMCG) market.
- Experience preparing presentation materials and RFI/RFP responses.
- Ability to develop multi-level relationships of confidence and trust with customers and cross-functional colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving technology and commercial environment.
- Proven experience selling software solutions.
- Experience with value based selling or solution selling