About the Role:
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for new business development supporting the Investment Services Organization, focused on helping financial institutions solve complex wealth management problems with Fiserv developed technology. Through consultative selling, the Senior Sales Executive will provide thought leadership, industry expertise, and product knowledge about Fiserv Investment Services’ Financial Advice Management and Portfolio Accounting to leading financial services firms.
This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence in the industry through execution of business, value-driven solution sales activities with mostly new prospective clients. The ideal candidate will develop potential leads and pursuits; plan and select most appropriate sales strategies; utilize business solutions and financial knowledge; execute competitive sales tactics; present Fiserv solutions to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities; lead, position, and ultimately, close deals.
A great Senior Sales Executive will:
- Sell a suite of Fiserv’s wealth and asset management products focused on financial advice & proposal generation, portfolio accounting, fee billing, performance, and reconciliation, to identified broker-dealers, RIA aggregators, retail banks.
- Use your industry knowledge to generate leads, progress deal pursuits, and drive sales bookings to meet and exceed your annual sales quota.
- Understand your clients’ and prospects’ goals and strategies through consultative selling, account planning, and thought leadership, and demonstrate the value of Fiserv’s products and improve sales success.
- Travel to meet, consult, engage, and have actual face-to-face conversations with your clients and prospects, and help them make informed decisions on the solutions in which they are investing.
- Be curious about what makes your clients tick and push them about their buying criteria to become a “trusted advisor” with whom they can rely to provide relevant and accurate information.
- Greatly exceed your annual sales quota by closing 2-3 large, transformational, and several transactional, deals, while cultivating many conversational opportunities to grow your pipeline.
- Contribute whatever you can to make your teammates successful.
- Enjoy Fiserv’s annual Pinnacle Sales Excellence celebration as top sales performer, an event that is second to none in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 10+ years selling experience with a track record of meeting sales targets in financial services/Fintech industry.
- Experience in selling financial planning software for Financial Advisors.
- Experience and comfort selling into C-level suite and E-level at retail banks, broker/dealers, insurance companies, trust companies, RIAs, Family Offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other applicable business discipline.
- Knowledge of the wealth management industry, and extensive contacts with wealth managers, banks and industry influencers.
Additional Skills, Experience, Competency
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize issues and work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
- Highly motivated and self-assured; hands-on problem solver.
- Competence with Salesforce or another applicable CRM.
- Establish rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
- Understand the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
- Articulate solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
Travel Required: 50-75%
Requisition ID R-10104755